Features a closed door active drying system. 15″x 30″ chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of small instruments. Capacity for 15 full size IMS cassettes.
Features and Benefits
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments.
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity.
- 3 Pre-set sterilization programs.
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility.
- Integrated printer for cycle documentation
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring.
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption.
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shut-off.
- Supplied with a 3-shelf stand (30”Wx36”Dx34”H)
- Tuttnauer 3870EA Large Capacity Fully Automatic Autoclave
- (2) Trays
- (1) Printer Paper
- (1) 3 Shelf Stand
- (1) Drain Hose
- (1) Packet of Chamber Brite Powered Autoclave Cleaner
- User Manual
- Chamber Dimensions: 15″ x 30″ (384 x 760 mm)
- Chamber Volume: 22 gal (85 L)
- Overall Dimensions DxWxH: 34.5″ x 26″ x 20.6″ (875 x 665 x 525 mm)
- Standard Cassettes Capacity: 15 full
- Tray Dimensions DxWxH: 26.6″ x 11.3″ x 1″ (675 x 286 x 25 mm), 26.6″ x 13.8″ x 1″ (675 x 350 x 25 mm)
- No. of Trays: 2
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle Time
- Cold: 32 minutes
- Hot: 3 minutes
- Voltage: 230v
- Frequency: 50/60 MHz
- Power: 3000W
- Current: 13.6A
- Autoclave Weight: 213 lbs (97 kg)